1. The referrer has the choice of a voucher from sosbusiness.nz ONLY. The values are stipulated as follows:
- $500 SOS Gift Card for a successful referral placed in a contract role which has a duration of at least twelve calendar months or placed in a permanent role;
- $250 SOS Gift Card for a successful referral placed in a contract role which has a duration of at least six calendar months;
- $100 SOS Gift Card for a successful referral placed in a temporary role which has a duration of at least three calendar monthsThe referral must be placed by Momentum within three months of Momentum receiving the referral.
2. The referral must be placed by Momentum within three months of Momentum receiving the referral
3. The referee will receive their SOS Gift Card AFTER the referred person has COMPLETED a minimum duration of two calendar months of their contract.
4. The referred person must NOT be currently ‘Active’ on the Momentum database
[Definition of active: A candidate who is currently contracting or has contacted Momentum within the last 12 months]
5. The referral SOS Gift Card is given to the referrer who refers that person first, i.e. a person can only be referred to Momentum once, by one individual
6. The referred person must NOT have applied directly through an advert, have been contacted by the Momentum team in the last 12 months or currently be on a contract through Momentum.
8. Momentum will not provide a referral SOS gift Card for historic referrals where no information was provided prior to placement.
7. You must require permission from the referral that they consent to their information and personal details being shared with Momentum.
9. The referral SOS Gift Card is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
10. You must also adhere to the Terms and Conditions of SOS Business on their website.