We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to us using your personal information.
- Where we need to perform services (including recruitment services) under a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal information, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal information for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your information. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal information where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
In relation to the lawful basis for processing personal information:
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best services and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
- Performance of Contract means processing your information where it is necessary for the performance of a contract (such as providing you with recruitment services) to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal obligation means processing your personal information where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity, Candidate, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal information with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can opt out of receiving electronic marketing messages from us or a third party at any time by contacting the sender, or by using the unsubscribe facility contained in the relevant messages.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal information provided to us as a result of the use of our services.
Other cookies and authentication tokens may be used to help us tailor services or to deliver information to you that may be more relevant or interesting to you. We may use automated devices and applications to evaluate usage of our website. We use these tools to help us improve our website’s performance and user experiences.
If you choose to disable or block cookies, parts of our website may not function as intended, or at all. Cookies can be disabled or blocked through your browser settings.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.