Do you have a friend, family member or ex-colleague looking for work? We are currently looking for referrals in the following spaces: Executive Assistants, Team Administrators, Insights Analysts & Legal Advisors.
If your referral is placed by us in a new role, as a thank you for sending them our way, you will receive an SOS Gift Card for you to redeem a voucher at your chosen local cafe, restaurant or business via www.sosbusiness.nz (the value is dependent on the role your referral is successful for, as outlined below). The amount of people you recommend to us is also unlimited, so start referring so you can enjoy the rewards.
Whilst COVID-19 and the resulting Nationwide Lockdown certainly threw spanners in the works, some amazing things were created as well. We are happy to announce that as part of our Refer a Friend programme, we have partnered with the incredible team behind SOS Business, a not-for-profit initiative that supports local businesses recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you successfully refer a friend to us, you can choose a voucher from their website that includes various local hospitality and services businesses across New Zealand.
Help us, and we will help local!
- $500 SOS Gift Card – For a successful referral placed in a permanent role
- $250 SOS Gift Card – For a successful referral placed in a contract role of more than six months
- $100 SOS Gift Card – For a successful referral placed in a temporary role of more than three months.
Easy! All you have to do is give us a call on 04 499 6161 (WGTN), 09 306 5500 (AKL) or send us an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with the person’s details that you would like to refer to us
- The referrer has the choice of a voucher from sosbusiness.nz ONLY. The values are stipulated as follows:
- $500 SOS Gift Card for a successful referral placed in a permanent role;
- $250 SOS Gift Card for a successful referral placed in a contract role which has a duration of at least six calendar months;
- $100 SOS Gift Card for a successful referral placed in a temporary role which has a duration of at least three calendar months.
- The referral must be placed by Momentum within three months of Momentum receiving the referral
- The referee will receive their SOS Gift Card AFTER the referred person has COMPLETED a minimum duration of two calendar months of their contract.
- The referred person must NOT be currently ‘Active’ on the Momentum database
[Definition of active: A candidate who is currently contracting or has contacted Momentum within the last 12 months]
- The referral SOS Gift Card is given to the referrer who refers that person first, i.e. a person can only be referred to Momentum once, by one individual
- The referred person must NOT have applied directly through an advert, have been contacted by the Momentum team in the last 12 months or currently be on a contract through Momentum.
- Momentum will not provide a referral SOS gift Card for historic referrals where no information was provided prior to placement.
- You must require permission from the referral that they consent to their information and personal details being shared with Momentum.
- The referral SOS Gift Card is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- You must also adhere to the Terms and Conditions of SOS Business on their website.